Monday 3 January 2011

NOTD - Illamasqua Muse




From Illamasqua 2009 Sirens collection, Muse is a really pretty dark turquoise, almost teal shade, and despite being from the summer collection I love it for this time of year. It is bright enough to cheer me up on a rainy day, but not too summery to look out of place in the gloomy post Christmas period.

This is my first brush with this brand of polish, and it is love! application is beyond amazing, far superior than any brand I have used before. The colour is opaque in one coat, the polish is perfect consistency, isn't too thick or gloopy. I just wish it came with OPI's pro wide brush.

I am really impressed Illamasqua and I can't wait to try more of your fabulous products!

*off to see what I can find in the ASOS sales*

No comments:

Post a Comment