Sunday 7 August 2011

NOTD - I Vant to be A-lone Star

I've never been big on shimmer polishes as I'm sure you have all guessed by now, but OPI's I Vant to be A-lone Star from the S/S Texas Collection has just the right amount for a pearly finish.

Photobucket

This was 2 coats which gives a lovely opaque greyed out blue shade, with minimal brush lines. This type of colour is bang on trend this year and I believe its very similar to its China Glaze sister shade Sea Spray, albeit slightly lighter. I'm glad I picked this one over ChG- the silver shimmer is just enough for me, I don't know why but I always feel very sophisticated when I wear it :)

Photobucket

Wearing this now I am obsessed with the idea of adding a black french tip .... who knows, maybe that will be my next NOTD post ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment