Friday 27 August 2010

OPI Haul

eek look what was delivered! OPI Swiss collection goodies <3



The 6 I chose were (from left to right)...

Ski Teal We Drop
William Tell Me About OPI
Glitzerland
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Cuckoo for this Colour
Yodel Me on My Cell

Today I wore Cuckoo for this Colour and received so many lovely comments on it. If you haven't already picked it up I would definitely recommend that one.

I have heard raving reviews of Diva of Geneva, but to be honest, it was never on my "to get" list. It looked to similar to Meet Me on the Star Ferry from the Spring/Summer Hong Kong Collection and as I tend to steer clear of pinks reds and shimmers I thought it just wasn't for me, maybe I will pick that one up at a later date, along with the colour to watch as I don't have anything too similar in my collection ... yet.

As for now I am happy with my picks from this collection and can't wait to try them all out.

What are your top picks from this collection?

2 comments:

  1. Great colours! I think I'm going to add William Tell Me About It to my collection! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy from ebay, my Swiss collection came from http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/cleopatrastyle-usa

    but I would highly recommend http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/enchantedbeautyspot/

    William Tell is beautiful you will love it!

    ReplyDelete