Sunday 10 October 2010

Most Wanted!

The Second Edition

lets get the obvious out of the way ...





Barry M Nail Paints

Dusky Mauve NP 313 - supposedly a dupe for Chanel Paradoxal - iwant
Silver NP 288 - gorgeous metallic silver, on trend





OPI Burlesque Collection
Yes I have come to the conclusion that I want the whole collection, Bad times.
(am currently listing items on ebay to fund said addiction).







Halloween Yankee Candles
I love Halloween! the costumes, decorations, Jack o lanterns just everything!

eek! I'm so excited!!





Swarovski Mimosa Pendant.

I fell in love with this necklace as soon as the web page loaded, and have been trying to track it down ever since, alas none of my local Swarovski boutiques stock it.

Vintage-esque and quite extravagant and not something I would normally go for, but I am obsessed! I can totally imagine myself wearing it for works Christmas party, and never taking it off!

and talking of Christmas ...




Coast Mcqueen Drape Dress

Beautiful, Teal, Silk, Perfect!





Coast Coleena Jersey Dress

Classic, Black, slightly Grecian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment