Sunday 24 October 2010

Halloween Nails: Orange and Black Faux-nad


This is Flit A Bit from OPI's Summer Flutter Collection 2010, a Vivid and bright orange that screams Halloween!

This is 3 coats over 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy and a top coat of Seche Vite before and after faux-nad design.



I had a lot of fun doing this faux-nad design. I used nail stamping template T-23 Halloween from this ebay store and the black konad polish.



The transaction was pleasant, no complaints here! and the product is great, just as good as previous Konad imaged plates I have used. My only bug with it is that the image does seem to sit a little deeper in the metal than regular konad, making cleaning a messy business (I like to have my boyfriend on standby with polish remover to avoid any mani malfunctions) :)



I just love the cat, owl and spiders web designs (the latter is so effective I think I will attempt a full mani like it soon).





3 comments:

  1. Cute! I've not had much success with Konad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alot of people have said that so I was a bit worried to start with, I know I'm far from perfect but I don't think I did too bad a job.

    Practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear snowdrop85 ...
    LOOK ON YOUTUBE !!!!!everythings on youtube i looked it tells you everything!!
    i love konad !!!it makes for a perfect manicure also you know the chinese mani pedi plce near walmart in anderson ? people have been going there and getting toe fungus,cuticle fungus and infection.

    ReplyDelete