Monday 18 October 2010

Nail Haul

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have had family birthdays, meals and get together, and work has been crazy busy this week too. But I hope to have lost of posts and Halloween nail ideas in the upcoming weeks. So I had to stock up on goodies before this festive season begins.





OPI
DS Extravagance
- Not something I would normally chose but I like it, perfect for what I wanted it for (photos coming soon)

DS Coronation - Not sure how I feel about this one, I wanted super dooper holographic, and it just didn't deliver, currently being worn on my toes, soon to be replaced by Glove you so Much.

Flit A Bit - I originally passed up on this one from the Summer Flutter collection, the only one I had my eye on was Catch me in your Net. I thought I was being good as typically OPI release an orange with their Halloween collections, but oh no not this year. To me Flit A Bit screams pumpkin! perfect!

Pink of Hearts 2010 - surprisingly I have already worn this, and I kinda like it, a pretty pale pink packed full of shimmer



Unripened - from this years Halloween collection, or Couture as it is being promoted in the UK?? unripened is what I would call a duocrome. It looks to me like a navy base with turquoise glitter that turns purple in the light, can't wait to wear this one. Shame all the colours didn't come in full size bottles or I would have tried them all

Glow-ink in the Dark - From last years Halloween Collection I believe, the colour of this reminds me a bit of dating a Royal, and how could I pass up a glow in the dark polish? I am now on the hunt for Boo Berry, I love the colour of that one, and Ghostess with the Mostess (great name :) )



Sensitive and Peeling Nail Envy
lately my nails have started to peel at the ends, it will not do. My aim is to get them healthy looking and strong. Wish me luck





Barry M
311 Nail Effects
- I expect this will be somewhat like OPI Black Shatter that will be released with both the upcoming Katy Perry and Serena Williams collections. You Apply one coat to your nail over dry polish and then watch as the effect appears. I remember I used to have something like this in my collection from years ago that Bought from Avon, will have to have a dig around and see what I can find.

313 Dusky Mauve - Supposedly a dupe for Chanel Paradoxal, I got the last bottle in Superdrug after looking in 5 of their stores :) can't wait to try it out!



Illamasque Muse
I have been craving this polish ever since I first clapped eyes on the range
<3



Halloween Nail Art Stickers
So Cute! I think I will be placing another order for the Christmas ones



LeChat Nail art in Hot Green, white and Platinum Pearl and Swarovski Nail Art Jewels (I'm not expecting them to be real Swarovski)

Can't wait to try them all out!

All photos are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment