Friday 31 December 2010

NOTD - New Years Eve Mani


while most people are doing a Glitter gradient mani for New Years Eve, I thought I would go in a different direction.

For those of you who just cant wait to get your hands on OPI Black Shatter, I give you Barry M's Nail Effects...




For the base coat I used 1 coat Glitzerland with 2 light coats of Bring on the Bling, this was the first time I have worn BotB from the Burlesque holiday collection and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! I was expecting chav-tastic gold glitter. But instead what you see on the nail is more complex, a blend of gold, green and orange glitter that's quite chunky and really stands out.

You can't see it in the photo but I promise you it is there. It makes a really nice nail colour by itself, it was almost a shame to use the nail effects over the top.

Whats your New Years Eve manicure??

No comments:

Post a Comment