Monday 6 September 2010

New Paraben Free Hair Care and NOTD

My hair is in desperate need of some TLC, its frizzy and littered with split ends from too much heat, but finding the time to go to the hair dresser and deciding what I want done is a pain in the butt!

Now I know that a shampoo and conditioner, no matter how intensive, isn't going to work wonders, but it can't make my hair any worse. So last week while in boots I came across the naked range, I don't know if its new but it is the first time I have noticed it.

I chose the naked rescue shampoo and conditioner, these are great! 97% naturally derived ingredients and they claim no parabens, sulphates or petrochemicals and they don't test on animals. I'm sold!



I also picked up the rescue repairing hair treatment sachet for frizzy damaged hair (*hands up* that's me!) which contains argan oil and meadowfoam which are both high in fatty acids, a key component to healthy skin and hair, if your body is low in fatty acids it can cause your hair to become dry and brittle - this sounds just like what I need to help my hair back into good condition.

The product itself is creamy and moisturising, even leaves my hands feeling silky soft after conditioning. They recommend that you comb it through your hair and leave it in for 3-5 mins then rinse.

I was so impressed with the sachet, yesterday I went and bought two of the big ass tubs, which are currently on offer in boots 2 for £10 (normal price around £8!)



I have needed a shower comb for some time now so picked up a Goody Ouchless conditioning shower comb. hmm ouchless huh? has anyone tried these products? It will do the job and for £3.50 we will see if it lives up to its claims!


Now for my NOTD.

Today I chose Cuckoo for this Colour from OPI's new Swiss collection, loving this colour right now - forest green with shimmer :) and part of my top ten for Autumn/Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment