Thursday 2 September 2010

NOTD - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous



Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous by OPI

Having missed out on Brand New Skates from OPI's Holiday in Toyland collection I knew I couldn't miss out on this one. A beautiful deep and dark charcoal filled with micoglitter, easy application (although it does leave a trail of glitter after the polish itself has been removed).

This swatch was 2 coats, maybe could have done with a third, but its a pretty looking polish all the same. I cant help but think I have something similar to LLM in my collection already ... will report back with possible dupes :)

Will this cure my want for BNS? no probably not as for some reason I seem to think I need every OPI in existence, but isn't that the definition of hobby when cosmetics is involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment