Sunday 12 June 2011

NOTD - Peacock Feather Manicure

This defiantly one of my favourite manicures to date! and I simply just couldn't wait to share it with you guys! So here it is ...

My Peacock Feather Manicure

Photobucket

Base colour is OPI's I Vant to be A-lone Star, and these are the colours I used ...

Photobucket

OPI: I Vant to be A-lone Star (base colour), Cuckoo for this colour, Suzi Loves Cowboys,
ChG: Peace on Earth,
Barry M: Turquoise np295, Dusky Mauve np313, Navy np292, Aqua Green np285 and Boots No7 Poolside Blue

Photobucket

So what do you all think? do you like it? what would you change?

C thought it would look better without the base colour showing through, but I like it that way so you can see the shape of the feather.

Subscribe to my YT Channel for a tutorial on how to recreate this look :) It is so easy I am confident everyone could achieve this look.

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. I think this is so creative! Wow! My favorite shade of this look is Barry M's Navy NP 292. And it is spelled "definitely" ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sorry I didn't even re-read the post to check for spelling lol thanks for correcting me.

    Love Barry M's Navy its AMAZING

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! that looks gorgeous! so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!! i love this nail look =) you are so talented! peacock feathers and nail polish are my favorites things lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow i love this you should make a blog tutorial i would love to learn how to make this awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for your kind comments
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete