Saturday 29 October 2011

NOTD - OPI Rainbow Connection


This is 2 coats of OPI Rainbow Connection over OPI Black Onyx.

look at it sparkle in the bottle ...


I had been debating as to whether or not to buy Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday trio of polishes, so when OPI announced their Muppets Collection I knew I couldn't pass on Rainbow Connection, a glorious blend of cyan, magenta, silver, yellow and green glitters of all sizes. Not an exact dupe for Happy Birthday, but close enough for me.


What colours did you pick up from the Muppets collection?
Which do you prefer? OPI or Deborah?

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I have just put the exact same combo on my toes! I'm just waiting for it to dry now! I almost passed this one by, I'm so glad I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol It is such a good layering polish, tried it over Designer De Better last week, but the black really makes it "pop"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it would awesome over a green like Jade Is The New Black too!

    ReplyDelete