Friday 11 March 2011

My Favourite YouTube Nail Gurus


Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite YouTube Nail Gurus, a kind of "Share the Love" blog post, but just for nail girls! ...

Snowdrop85


<span class=<span class=<span class=

A UK girl after my own heart! lots (and I do mean lots) of nail polish hauls from only the best brands.

Hannah /Snowdrop85 YouTube and Blog


MissJenFabulous


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


MissJenFabulous on YouTube and blog polishandpearls

I have been subbed to Jenny ever since her first video which was a review of OPI's Swiss collection, which I can't believe was 50+ videos ago!

If you haven't already discovered MissJenFabulous' videos please go check them out! I think Jenny is well on her way to becoming a huge YT star (not to mention her nails are to DIE for!)

and last but not least

Sayanythingbr00ke




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Sayanythingbr00ke

I don't think there will be anyone who hasn't heard of her.


I hope some of you will have discovered someone new! and please let me know who your fav nail gurus are!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. my fav nail guru is this girl!!!

    http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/

    love her blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! her blog is awsome

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love! Such a sweet thing to do! Hadn't seen the other girls so I've subbed to them too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome! I am surprised you haven't seen the others I thought they were quite popular.

    ReplyDelete