Sunday 4 March 2012

Swatch Sunday: Barry M Blues

So I have finally decided to swatch my entire Barry M Nail Paints collection!
Today I have the blue creams to share with you. Let me know your faves in the comments :)


Barry M Blue Moon np 317

Blue Moon is a milky soft blue, think a sheer Essie Borrowed and Blue, with just a hint of cyan shimmer, which is barely visable on the nails (you may be able to spot it in the second photo if you look closely at the bottle).

I swatched this shade when it first came out back in April last year but haven't really reached for it since... it is very sheer (that may be the reason), this is 3 coats, which I find is fairly average for Barry M, some nails could have possibly done with 4 coats for complete coverage.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(with flash)
can you see that very subtle shimmer?

Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream np 306

Blueberry Ice cream is a beautiful baby blue shade, if you missed out on OPI's Whats With the Cattitude this polish is a good alternative albeit a shade or two darker it will definitely cure your baby blue craving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barry M Turquoise 295

This is the only polish in my collection I would consider to be a true turquoise. It is perfection in a nail polish and if I had to pick only one Nail Paint, it would be this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barry M Cyan np 294

A gorgeous bright blue, not unique but still nice. Perfect summer shade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barry M Cobalt Blue np 291

Cobalt blue is exactically what it says it is, I'm sure this one would be similar to Essie Mesmerize or OPI's Dating a Royal, but I don't know as I have never felt the need to own any other bright blue. I was however given No 7 Poolside Blue which I have never worn, but comparing bottles would be a dead on dupe. So if you have a £5 off No7 voucher it may be your cheaper option, if not def go for the Barry M.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow my blog for more Barry M swatches coming soon :)

Which is your favourite Barry M Blue?

-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment