Wednesday 22 February 2012

NOTD Polka dot nails

I've had so many lovely compliments on my nails today already! so I couldn't wait to share my NOTD with you!

Photobucket

This "nail art" if I can even call it that is so simple and easy to do, and can be easily achieved by using the end of a bobby pin or hair grip! So you don't even need to go out and spend any money on a nail art pen or dotting tool! how great is that?!

Photobucket

I just love this colour combo too! I love Essie Bobbing for Baubles anyway but this combo just feels very nautical themed and retro <3 it!

Photobucket

Let me know if you have tried out polka dot nails!
or if you have any colour combination I should try :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorge! I love polka dots at the moment! I've done Mint Candy Apple with white dots, it looks really retro! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing look! I'm gonna try it now :D

    ReplyDelete