Sunday 12 February 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Aria Inspired Manicure

Photobucket

Last Tuesday I was just sitting down to paint my nails and watch some TV, all my favourite shows it appears air on Monday in the US (GG and PLL) so here in the UK we get to watch them online the day after :)

I knew I wanted to paint them with OPI Mermaids Tears, the stand out, unique shade from the Pirates of the Caribbean Spring mini collection. A colour that became an instant favourite with me. But that's all I knew.

So I clicked on Pretty Little Liars and began painting my nails, when I had to pause PLL on Aria's nails ...

Photobucket

Now I am aware that this isn't the most adventurous manicure nor does it require really any skill at all, but it still had me reaching for OPI Jade is the New Black.

Here's my Aria "inspired"nails ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My next post will probably be some cute and fun Valentines nails :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment