Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentines Manicure: Roses are Red


Today's post is the last in the Valentine Nail Art Challenge and is inspired by fellow participant. 

I knew instantly when I saw Sugar Coated Nail's post that I would be choosing this manicure! I first saw it on OPI's Facebook and it was this manicure that introduced me to the challenge.
It is beautiful and well executed, I'm not sure I have done it justice. Please everyone go check out Sugar Coated Nail's blog for more amazing nail art like this!

I decided to opt for a lilac base colour, this is Rumples Wiggin' from  OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection, one of my favourite all time collections <3 p="">






Polishes Used:
OPI Rumples Wiggin' (swatch)
OPI Jade is the New Black, (swatch)
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, (swatch)
OPI Dim Sum Plum, (swatch)
OPI Sparrow Me The Drama, (swatch)
OPI Steady as She Rose, (swatch)



No comments:

Post a Comment