Wednesday 13 February 2013

Velentines Manicure: POP art! featuring NEW Barry M Gellys Green Berry + Dragon

I was so excited to see these in my local Superdrug as they never seem to get the Barry M collections until weeks after there are released. I was so excited I just snapped up the two I wanted to try first;  Dragon and Green Berry.









Dragon GNP 11 is the perfect Barbie, hot pink with subtle shimmer, so subtle I didn't even notice it until I got the polishes home and was about to paint my nails. The application of these is a little tricky, Barry M claims that they are one coaters, but I don't think that is the best way. The swatches you see here are all 3 thin coats, which gives a nice smooth, non-gloopy opaque finish.


GNP 11 Dragon







GNP 12 Green Berry





There are four new additions to the Barry M Gelly family, Dragon (pink), Lychee (nude beige), Papaya (orange), and Green Berry (green), and are available in Superdrug now!

Have you tried Barry M Gellys? which colour is your favourite?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment