Friday, 8 April 2011

NOTD - Princess Polish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deborah Lippmann <3 Glitter in the Air

Photobucket

Gorgeousness in a bottle!

I have already worn this polish about 4 times since it arrived last Friday, and I'm in love! it is the perfect princess polish! and reminds me of Le Ch√Ęteau de la Belle au Bois Dormant at Disneyland Paris, and this polish will defiantly be in my suitcase when we visit for the 20th Anniversary :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is 2 coats over a clear base coat, it gives a sheer milky colour on its own, to get the colour it is in the bottle I find it helps to layer it over OPI's I Vant to be A-lone star (another new fav).

Photobucket

Next I want to try it over OPI's Tickle my France-y as it looks fairly similar to Naked also from Deborah Lippmann's spring collection.

I can see myself wanting to collect more Deborah Lippmann polishes, what colours would you recommend??

xoxo






2 comments:

  1. The colours of Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes are so pretty! I would really like to try ''Across the Universe''.

    P.S. I really like your blog! I'm a follower now. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for following my blog :)

    I think I'd like to try that one too, looks super pretty, and Lady sings the Blues
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete