Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Manicures - Easter Egg Hunt


Happy Easter everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Nail look was really easy to do and I think it is so cute!

For the base colour I used OPI's No Bees Please, which was released with their Garden Party Collection and is a pretty sheer baby pink nude with a flash of hot pink micro shimmer. This colour is perfect for French Manicures, almost a "my nails but better" colour. This is 3 coats.

Unfortunately No Bees Please has been discontinued by OPI :( but I'm sure if you google it you can find it. If not any soft pink or OPI softshades will do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the design I used a mixture of different shades, but tried to stick mainly to OPI. Here's just some of the polishes I used to create this look ...

Photobucket

Hot and Spicy, Who the Shrek are you? Jade is the new black, Dim Sum Plum, Fiercely Fiona, Whats with the Cattitude? Rumples Wiggin and Mod about you.

Don't they look cute all lined up? all of these shades are perfect for Spring/Summer, I know I'll be reaching for them all summer long.

What do you think to this nail art? will you try it?

I would love to see your Easter manicures! share them with me on Twitter :)

5 comments: