Tuesday 29 January 2013

Red White and Blue

Yesterday C and I finally had a free day together, so we decided to go see Les Miserables at the cinema! the film was great, I was afraid I wouldn't enjoy it as much as the stage show, or that I would be forever be comparing the two. But I am a massive fan of Ann Hathaway so I don't think I was ever going to hate it.

For the occation I though I would do a fun but easy manicure inspired by the french flag.


_1080709-1



I used OPI Vodka and Caviar (my favourite red), Alpine Snow and China Glaze First Mate.



_1080714-1




_1080811-1


What films are you looking forward to in 2013?

Whose excited for The Great Gatsby? Monsters University? The Lone Ranger? The Great and Powerful Oz?

1 comment:

  1. I like that red! I'm psyched for The Great Gatsby. I was so upset that it didn't come out over the holiday season like originally planned, but I'll enjoy it when it finally hits theatres this spring :)

    ReplyDelete