Sunday 13 January 2013

Blackberry (or Plum) Gelly

Last year was a great year for Barry M and his team! so many great releases and new finishes, and amongst them were the Gellys.

A collection of 9 Hi-Shime formula polishes that replicate the glossy finish of a gel manicure.  All for £3.99 from the "drugstore." Sound great don't they!?

I hauled and reviewed Satsuma back in October last year, and instantly fell in LOVE with the formula and knew I wanted to try more.



This is Blackberry Plum (mine falsely says its Blackberry, impostor)! Gelly, GNP 1.

P1110699_zps211799bc

P1110710_zpsece14a22



Although they claim to be one coaters, I have always done two. Thats not to say that they aren't pigmented enough! with a careful hand one coat would easily be ample.



P1110712_zps9c2099e9


2 comments:

  1. I think these are so pretty & I think the only thing stopping me is the increase in price, even though I know they're different formulas! Some of the colours are stunning though x


    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I tend to buy them when they are 3 for 2 at Boots ;-)
      I wish I could afford the whole collection of Gelly's!
      xoxo

      Delete