Thursday 31 January 2013

What's in my Shower?





Everyone girl likes a good nosey right? if you answered yes then this post is for you! This tag has been floating around blogger and YT for a while now, so its about time that I jumped on it.








So heres whats in my shower...



















Starting at the top of my shower I have my scrunchie, this one came with a gift set I received for Christmas.

Champneys Spa Treatments Citrus Blush Body Scrub.

This is the first time I have purchased this product, I normally opt for the Sanctuary salt scrub which doubles up as a good treatment for dry cuticles! I've only used this one once, but so far so good, I used it in the bath and afterwards my legs were left feeling smooth and exfoliated so I guess it did its job. I'm not overly keen on the scent, next time I will try another scent.







On the top shelf of my little caddy I like to keep mainly hair products but I also have a shower gel that didn't fit on the next shelf.





Champneys Spa Treatments Skin Comforting Shower Cream.

I love the smell of this product! I started using this shower cream over all my others becasue over the winter months my skin has become dry and a little sensitive, but since I started using this it has improved. I would defiantly re-purchase this!




Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.

This has quickly become my favourite shampoo and conditioner, it has dramatically improved the look and strength of my hair, and are products I would re-buy and re-buy. I have occationally strayed away from this shampoo but have always gone running back.




Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner.

I always like to keep a back up conditioner in my shower. After my success with the Brazilian Keratin shampoo and conditioner I thought I would try their other ranges, but unfortunately I wasn't blown away by this conditioner.




The bottom shelf of my caddy is skincare. I like to keep "drugstore" skincare. I typically just pick up anything on offer to try.



Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser.

I'm not going to lie, I bought this product on a whim while shopping in Boots, it was half price and my skin was playing up (probably from all that bad food over Christmas). I think it has helped in clearing up my blemishes and it wasn't too drying for a product containing salicylic acid, which normally leaves my skin dry and itchy.




Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub and Deep Action Cream Wash.

I always keep a tube of this scrub handy, although I have never suffered from blackheads after seeign the add campange I have wanted to prevent them.



Imperial Leather LE Shower Foam.

I LOVE this foam for shaving my legs in the shower, I've used it for years, re-purchased time and time again and will never go back to regular shaving foam.





Radox Spa  Radiant Shower Scrub.

I always keep a shower scrub to hand incase i have applied a gradual tanner the previous night. This one came as part of a gift set so I don't know if its available separately but its really creamy and smells good too!



So thats the contents of my shower!

If you have done this tag, please link it in the comments so I can take a look.

Have you tried any of the products I mentioned?








No comments:

Post a Comment