Wednesday 30 January 2013

Swarovski Haul

This is beginning to become a yearly tradition! Its no secret that I love Swarovski jewellery, or anything sparkly! I find it to be just that little bit different from most things available on the high street, and of far superior quality. I would rather buy 5 good quality pieces from Swarovski that will last me a lifetime,  than to pick out little, cheaper pieces and have to risk the dreaded green skin and they only last me a month before its broken or discarded.




I have been collected Swarovski jewellery since about 2008 when C treated me my first piece while on holiday in Paris. I had been longingly looking at it in a shop near our hotel, little did I know he had already purchased it and surprised me at Christmas! Ever since, at Christmas I will always have a little Swarovski in my stocking or under the tree :)


This year I treated myself to a little sale shopping. I can never resist a 50% off sale. I only got three pieces but I am happy with everything I picked out.


First I chose this Tinker Bell Christmas Pendant.




Its quite a lot bigger than I was expecting, but I have been looking for a Christmas necklace for quite some time now and it was nice and festive looking. I have quite a collection on Tinker Bell Swarovksi jewellery now so this fits in perfectly! plus Christmas is my favourite time of year to visit Disneyland Paris and Paris in general so I think I will get lots of wear out of this, even if it is only for the festive season. (I was a little disappointed she didn't have a face, but oh well)!


Keeping with the Tinker Bell theme I also picked out the Tinker Bell Wings Ring.



I like this piece because it will bring together a lot of my pieces, I have a wing pendant from my haul last year which I think this will complement nicely.




and last but not lease, I chose a bangle. I don't have the name of it to hand, and on the invoice it just lists it as Bangle M Sapphire. It is a very fine, delicate bangle that will be great for stacking. I think the colour is beautiful, I am a sucker for that blue!




What have you been hauling in the sales?

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful and sparkly, i love that ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelry is the best, I often treat it as a gift. I like this post, great bijoux swarovski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this one, I now want to buy a crystal jewelry, Swarovski liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.specials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this one, I now want to buy a crystal jewelry, Swarovski liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.specials

    ReplyDelete